Created for leaders, consultants and educators, Wilmington University’s doctoral programs are designed to enhance the candidate’s competencies, enabling them to make significant contributions to their organization and community.
Here are four reasons to pursue your doctorate with WilmU:
- Opportunity to learn from and alongside industry experts.
WilmU’s advanced degrees provide industry knowledge in a supportive cohort format. These cohorts allow students to form a close community with peers and faculty throughout the doctoral journey. This cohort model fosters collaboration with fellow candidates whose diverse experiences enrich the study and broaden students’ professional networks.
- Hands-on program design to build skills, resume and professional network.
Students in WilmU’s accredited doctoral programs will study a curriculum designed for practical application. These programs also combine research with communication, problem-solving, and presentation skills, which are valuable additions to any resume or career path.
- Flexible to fit your life and learning needs.
Available 100% online, WilmU’s doctoral programs are designed with the flexibility to fit the busy lives of working professionals. Courses are offered in convenient and comprehensive formats that allow students to easily communicate with instructors and one another.
- Affordable to fit your budget.
WilmU is committed to offering the highest quality education at affordable tuition rates. In fact, it is the most affordable private university in its region, and tuition is charged on a per-credit basis. Wilmington University’s tuition rates and minimal fees keep students’ education goals within their budget and reach, and WilmU does not differentiate between in-state and out-of-state students.
With doctoral programs available in the fields of business, education, health professions and social and behavioral sciences, WilmU has advanced degrees that fit best with students’ career goals. Choose from:
- Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
- Educational Leadership
- Higher Education Leadership
- Organizational Learning, Leadership and Innovation
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
- Advanced Practice
- D.N.P. with Post-Master’s Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice + M.B.A. in Health Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice + M.S. in Management in Health Care
- Ph.D. to D.N.P.
- Doctor of Social Science in Prevention Science (DSocSci)
Learn more about WilmU’s doctoral programs today!