If you’re considering a career in healthcare, you’re in the right place at the right time.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the health services industry is likely to create more jobs over the next decade than all other occupational fields combined. An aging population and its increased need for health care demands the hiring of millions to deliver that care in hospitals, surgery centers, office-based practices, home-care agencies, and other health-related workplaces.
Take the first step toward your next career at WilmU’s Health Sciences Education & Career Hybrid Event. Join us on Wednesday, July 20, online or in person, to:
- Explore our flexible Health Sciences programs, including the new Associate of Science in Health Sciences, launching this fall. WilmU degree and certificate programs provide the skills and credentials necessary to prepare for and advance in nursing and allied health careers. Plus, our Dual-Credit ADVANTAGE™ feature can help you accelerate your educational goals while saving tuition dollars.
- Attend an interactive panel discussion moderated by Peggy Enslen from Delaware Pathways and featuring Patricia Resnik from ChristianaCare, Diane Ferris from Star-Med LLC, Brian Dolan from Bayhealth, and Cheryl Mongillo from Family Medicine at Greenhill. Then network with health care professionals for insights on the state of the health care industry and employment opportunities in the field.
- Chat with WilmU faculty members—active practitioners who bring their professional experience and knowledge to the classroom—and staff from our academic advising, financial aid, student success center, and other key departments about how WilmU can work for you.
- Navigate the admission process with the help of admissions specialists, and discover how WilmU’s generous credit transfer policy allows you to apply up to 90 credits toward a bachelor’s degree. Plus, your application fee will be waived at the event!
- Learn how WilmU’s budget-friendly tuition, flexible course schedules, locations throughout Delaware and South Jersey, and 100% online options put higher education conveniently within reach for working professionals.
The Health Sciences Education & Career Hybrid Event will take place on July 20, online from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and in person, at the Pratt Student Center at WilmU’s New Castle campus (320 N. DuPont Highway, New Castle), from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. For more details and to RSVP, visit wilmu.edu/HealthSciencesEvent.
Health care professionals make a difference every day. To find out how WilmU’s College of Health Professions and Natural Sciences can make a difference to your career, check out wilmu.edu/health, or contact our recruiting specialists by phone at (877) 967-5464, by text at (302) 213-3916, or by email at email@example.com.