As part of International Nurses Week and National Police Week, Wilmington University extended its appreciation to frontline workers in a unique way…through WilmU Care Packages!
The WilmU recruiting team delivered more than 650 care packages to medical facilities and police departments in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania, with more being shipped to New Jersey facilities in the coming weeks.
Each care package contained supplies including a WilmU reusable bag, a WilmU mask, a reusable cup, and hand sanitizer.
Thanks to the help of fellow staff members, we were able to extend gratitude and supplies to medical facilities and police departments including:
- Wilmington Hospital
- ChristianaCare Christiana Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Alfieri Cardiology (Wilmington, Omega and Glasgow locations)
- Delaware Family Care Associates (Silverside Road)
- ChristianaCare Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Glen Mills Senior Living
- LabCorp (Philadelphia Pike)
- Atlantic General Hospital and Health Systems
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center / Nanticoke Memorial Hospital
- Ocean City Police Department
- Worcester County Sheriff’s Department
- Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office
- Salisbury City Police Department
Today, and every day, we are grateful for those on the front lines. Thank you for all you do!