How Do You Develop Online Learning Skills?
Adult learners are finding the convenience and flexibility of online learning a match for their learning goals and busy lifestyles. This study was developed to provide perspective and to identify useful strategies that online learners can utilize for their online courses.
- Develop a time-management strategy
- Make the most of online discussions
- Put knowledge to work through collaborations
- Make questions useful to your learning
- Stay Motivated
- Communicate the instruction techniques that work
- Make connections with fellow students
These techniques can promote a rich learning experience for students and provide a foundation for them to develop the necessary skills to succeed.
With the Fall Semester finally coming to a close, it’s time to get ready for the holidays and prepare to set foot in a brand new year. Finish off the 2011 year by reading this eNewsletter, which contains information on student services and academic resources to help you in completing your educational goals.
We hope that you have a safe and enjoyable holiday break. See you online in 2012! The Online Learning Team firstname.lastname@example.org