Adjunct Faculty – Wilmington University College of Technology
The professional and academic background of Michael Blair includes three graduate degrees, technological certifications, eighteen years of civilian banking experience as an information technology project manager, seven plus years as an adjunct college professor, and over fifteen years as a Delaware Air National Guard member. He recently completed his third academic year as a doctoral candidate at Capitol College where he is studying Information Assurance.
As an Active Guard Reservist (AGR), Major Blair is the fulltime commander of the Communication Flight where he is the Director of Information Technology for the Delaware Air National Guard. Prior to this assignment Mr. Blair was the Deputy Commander for the Network Warfare Squadrons Defense Flight. As the deputy flight commander Mr. Blair supervises cyber analysts supporting the Air Force and the United States Cyber Command global network defense missions.
- Doctor of Science in Information Assurance, Capitol College, Laurel, MD (Graduate 2015)
- Master of Computer Information Technology, (Network Management & Network Engineering Concentration), Regis University Colorado Springs, Co (Graduate with Honors)
- Master of Network Security, Capitol College, Laurel, MD
- Master of Administration of Justice (Homeland Security), Wilmington University
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice, Wilmington University
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Department of Defense Certified Digital Media Collector, 2010
- Air Force Computer Emergency Response Team Certified (AFCERT), 2009
- SANS Computer Investigation, Response 2008
- NTOC Network Forensics Bootcamp 2008
- PMG Network Analyst Certification, 2006
- Top Secret with Counter Terrorism Polygraph